Friday, January 6, 2012

Hello it's me again

I know I know I have been very vocal the last few days. I received a blank journal for Christmas. It's beautiful, leather bound with a little pouch for images. I've been writing in that so I have notes when I go to a doctor. I've been told I should apply for disability but after seeing how much other HS'ers go through I'm not sure I'm ready to face that. I think I am also mourning the loss of my career, business and I do so miss teaching.

George is again pushing me to look into setting up a Canadian foundation for HS but to be honest I have no idea where to start. he says I'm smart enough and stubborn enough and he would help with any business aspect. My sis has volunteered her help along with a few canadian HS'ers but I just don't know.

We need such a place in this country, we need to get the misinformation addressed and correct info put out there BUT let's face it my health sucks and I am so worried that the daily pain will cause me to mess up somehow. I will however keep seriously considering it. I just wish I had someplace to start.

No comments: