Sunday, March 10, 2013

It's been a while

It's been a while since I posted. Things are pretty much the same. I have been getting some relief from a paleo diet. My flares are further apart and do not last as long. My derm was worried about my groin so took a biopsy. I get the results in two weeks.

I got pissed during my last flare and drafted a letter for the media. I've recruited several other HS'ers and we are starting a letter writing campaign this week. We will continue letter writing on the 15th of every month until someone hears us.

I'm also working on a website called the "Faces of HS" which will tell stories of people who have HS and how it has impacted their lives. The world needs to see the human side of this disease. I'm done, fed up and feel like I'm backed into a corner so it's time to fight back.

I'll post the letter and website link here in a few days for those who are interested.

.

No comments: