Monday, October 3, 2011

Black Cumin

I am being a guinea pig for back cumin seeds and HS. I figured out today that I have been taking the cumin for 16 days. The first week I took 2 capsules twice a day. Now I am taking 2 capsules 3 times a day.

For the first time in as long as I can remember I only have one painful lesion.
I have lumps all throughout my groin but they don't really hurt unless I hit up against them accidentally.

Now something else I thought about today. I have always taken turmeric 2 capsule 3 times a day as well for a natural blood thinner. I started taking the turmeric for my HS and had limited success. It did help but not long enough. At the time I started taking turmeric I was on Coumadin because my blood clotted too easily. I was taken off the coumadin after 6 months of turmeric as my blood tests kept coming back fine.

SO anyways the entire time I have been trying the cumin I have also been taking the turmeric just for a different reason so I am not too sure if the cumin is healing my skin or if the combination of the two spices is what is doing the trick. I am however healing. My current break from pretty well a full body flare is now officially lasting longer than it normally does. Does that mean the cumin is working. I do believe it is still way too early to tell.

Later on I will take some pictures of the HS sites on my body and pair them up with images taken 6 weeks ago. Then you guys can see the progress.

One last thing to throw into the mix, perhaps my own mind is willing the cumin to work????

No comments: